Exciting Weekend

Hello readers! Hope you are all having a great weekend so far.  

I've got some exciting things on my plate to accomplish this weekend.  My classes went well this week, but I have A LOT of clinical hours to complete outside of class.  Over 150 to be exact, just for one class.  This means that I need to go out and purchase more professional attire! I'm really excited to find some cute things.  Also this weekend Stephen and I are going home and officially registering tomorrow! We have looked around Belk for things that we like, including fine china, crystal, everyday, etc.  Tomorrow we are going with both of our moms and spending the day registering.  Stephen is so excited to use the gun [scanner], he can hardly contain himself, but I told him he would have to share with me, haha.

Stephen and I have talked and we will be registering at Belk and Pottery Barn! I'm really excited to go to Pottery Barn, but that will have to wait till another weekend.

I've got a busy weekend, how's your weekend looking?