Need a pick me up?

I somehow came across this site and it was a lifesaver in my moment of sadness and despair (okay I was not that depressed but I did have a bad week). It says everything you have been wanting to say.

-WARNING: Some on the site are bordering/on the vulgar side-

Dear teenage boy speeding into the parking lot with your windows down and music up,
 You're going to Target.
Sincerely, you're not a gangster.

Dear Yahoo,
I've never heard anyone say, "I don't know, let's Yahoo! it..." just saying...
Sincerely, Google

Dear Windshield Wipers,
Can't touch this.
Sincerely, That Little Triangle

Dear Rose,
There was definitely room on that raft for the both of us.
Sincerely, Jack

Dear MapQuest,
Please add an "avoid ghetto" option.
Sincerely, Scared

Dear paranoid people who check behind shower curtains for murderers,
If you do find one, what's your plan?
Sincerely, not very well thought out
That is so me by the way...

Dear Skittles manufacturer,
Clearly someone failed their colors of the rainbow test.
Sincerely, blue

Dear Google Image Search,
That WAS NOT what I was looking for. 
Sincerely, Scarred for Life

Dear Lady Gaga, 
Do you know what would freak everyone out more than your shenanigans? If you showed up to an award show completely normal. 
Sincerely, think about it.

Dear Toddler in Tiaras,
Send her our way when you're done with her. 
Sincerely, 16 and pregnant.

Love,