Unbelievable, shocking, heartbreaking...

"Rise above the storm and you will find the sunshine" - Mario Fernandez

I am still in shock over last week's events in the Southeast, particularly in my home state of Alabama. So many people have lost everything yet they are still thankful and positive. The Alabama student body has continued to amaze me because they have stayed in Tuscaloosa to help; even when classes are over, they stayed with nothing holding them there.

People have really shown these past few days that genuine compassion and concern can go a long way.

Before and after images of some of the destruction:








All pictures from The Crimson White

Our month is crazy busy but we hope to go to Tuscaloosa soon to help. Every little bit makes a difference.

Somehow I came across Lauren's blog (I have absolutely no idea how) and she also lives in Atlanta and is a University of Alabama grad. I have never met her but I can really relate with her latest post and agree with like, well all of it...

Love,