Travel Bucket List

-WARNING: THIS IS A LONG POST-

If you aren't able to tell, my mind has been consumed with vacations, traveling, etc. ... so, I thought to share my bucket list of destinations. Aaron and I made a bucket list right after we got married, but he said that was private, blah, blah. So... at least I can share this list :)

New York City 

So before you go "I thought you just went there" ....  I did. But I didn't go with the hubs. I want to go on major NYC shopping expeditions and eat at celebrity-infested restaurants. I just love the hustle and bustle of New York because it is such a stark contrast from where I grew up.

Napa

Real reason I want to go to Napa.... the wine. Yeah that sounds uber bad of me but it is true. Vineyards are so pretty and elegant who wouldn't want to spend all day doing nothing but drinking good wine. Again that sounded bad.

Alaska

I went to Alaska like 10 years ago with my mom and grandmother. It is a gorgeous state and I am not even an outdoorsy kind of person. I really want to go with Aaron because he would love all the "manly" activities and wildlife.

Russia

Now this is gonna make me sound like an uber freak but I love spy movies, TV shows, etc. I would love to be one but then you can't have an resemblance of a personal life. Russia is like the spy capital of the world so that is the only enticing part... Maybe just a day there. Kremlin then peace out.

Las Vegas

I hate gambling. Nothing moral about it... I just would rather buy clothes than loose my money in a game. That being said I do want to go to Vegas. Preferably while Celine Dion is still singing. She is like my musical idol. Again, Celine then peace out.

Paris

I have heard so many people complain that Paris is so dirty but at least they can complain because they have been. I have not but I would LOVE  to go. Cafes, Eiffel Tower, Louvre, and other French things. I personally would not complain because it is just a luxury in itself to go.


Greece

Greece... gorgeous scenery and amazing food. You can't really say more than the beautiful scenery as seen here.


Belize

Thanks to Aaron I have a new found hobby, scuba diving. Belize has gorgeous scuba diving locations and the country is beautiful in itself. A must visit but maybe down the road.

 Australia

Just like Belize, Australia has awesome diving spots, um like the Great Barrier Reef. Aaron has already been but I am sure he won't mind going again. And I just like the way they talk.


England

So British accents are awesome. Like I wish a British person would record my voicemail message because then everyone would want to call me (side note: I hate talking on the phone so this is just a thought).   England is so fancy with their history and royal family. Afternoon tea is so cute to me. And this is like the only other country where I know they can't talk about me because I know English too!



Egypt

I am obsessed with anything Egyptian. I am a super freak and love the Mummy movies, Egyptian history books, etc. We even went to an Egyptian traveling exhibit a few years again with King Tut artifacts, tombs remnants and much more. The country may not be the safest but I would love to visit this part of the world.

Fiji

This is a given, I wanna go back to Fiji. I would even live there for free... and I am not kidding. It is paradise and the people are amazing. They give you hope that there are nice people left in the world.

Ireland

This is the next big place we wanna go. Both of our families are from there one way or another so it is only fitting to go back. This picture pretty much speaks for itself.

Sorry I want to go like everywhere in the world.  Maybe after we get a casa/house/abode (whatever word  you want to use) then we can discuss being world travelers.

If you hung in there for the whole thing, bless you :)

Love,