Tissue Pom-Pom

I made this tissue pom-poms about two years ago and got the urge to make them again, but I was FLOORED when I saw them in the April 2011 Southern Living issue. Why? Because they were on sale for $28!!!

People! Go buy some cheap tissue and do it your self. Seriously. If you don't have time, I will make them and only charge half :)

All you need are scissors, ribbon and tissue paper (your color preference). These can be as big or small as you prefer.


Fold about six or more sheets of tissue accordion style. Untwist a paper clip and twist again in the middle (you can also use a twist-tie or piece of string).


Hang and enjoy!


DISCLAIMER (per my dad): Do not hang these too close to hot lights. Ex. I didn't turn my lights on ever while these were hanging. Heed my advice people!

Love,