Dog Cake Recipe

Several people have asked me for the recipe of Winston's birthday cake. It is SUPER easy and Winston LOVED it. 


Let me also say this picture is so not pretty because I actually dropped it on the floor minutes before... but Winston didn't care.

1 cup white or whole wheat flour 
1 tsp baking soda 
1/4 cup peanut butter (I put more than this)
1/4 cup vegetable oil 
1 cup shredded carrots 
1 tsp vanilla 
1/3 cup honey 
1 egg
Directions:
Preheat oven to 350°F 
Mix together flour and baking soda. Add remaining ingredients and mix well. Pour into a ring mold sprayed with a nonstick spray for 40 minutes.
Frost this cake with low fat cottage cheese and decorate with carrot pieces. Store in refrigerator. 
-This recipe didn't make a very large cake but the hubby reminded me that he doesn't need to eat an entire cake either -