Music is a Lifesaver

So music has been a lifesaver these past few days. Props to Pandora and letting me zone out to get some work done during the day.

Now don't get me wrong, I love the songs on the radio but they get old and real quick. Lately I have been loving weird music. And by weird I mean voices that are just not the norm. I love those people that make you want to grab an adult beverage, sit on the porch and just listen to music (yes I just reminiscined Friday afternoons in college).

These are some of my favs right now!

The Story - Brandi Carlisle


Dream - Priscilla Ahn


Be Be Your Love - Rachael Yamagata


Rolling in the Deep - Adele


Feels like Home - Chantal Kreviazuk


The Cave - Mumford and Sons


Trouble - Ray Lamontage


This is not music related at all but I thought it should be added


Love,