Feels like Spring (in Clothes)

As I am typing this, the weatherman is calling for snow flurries on Friday, but every clothing Web site is plastered with short skirts and tank tops. I need to preface this post by saying I am not the type to jump the season gun. I love winter... I love everything about it... sweaters, wood burning fires, hot chocolate, snow, rosy cheeks. I am still waiting for a hard Atlanta snow (at least one is all I am asking for), but there is summer stuff everywhere. Luckily, I have already eyed a few favorites :)

I freaked out when I found J. Crew's Spring/Summer 2011 collection. I can't wait for all these bright colors and timeless pieces! 
Tory Burch sandals


Leona Collection (The designer is a fellow Bama grad)



Steve Madden wedges on Piperlime (Free shipping all the time)

Now just give me a margarita, magazines and a beach!

Love,